The executive producer of the Victoria secrets Mr. Ed Razek decided to get this show done at Grand Palais at 3 Anenue du General Eisenhower, Paris. Monica Mitro agreed with that it has been showcased earlier many places but never before at the capital of fashion “Paris”. It was real challenge of the show was that the size of the building and how it could be showcased in a small TV.
Mr. Ed Razek was worried about that why Mr. Hamis Hamilton who is the executive director and producer wants to get it done in broad day light? Hamilton justified that he thinks he can get huge amount of value of the location. Mr. Razek was also interested to do that show in Brisbane.
The overall theme of the show starts with collection. Ed and Monica looked out what collection will be showcased. Then its starts with sketches. This sketches takes months and months to get the right outfit with the vision. Jane Kennedy was the sketch artist whose brain and creativity has taken the form. She said “my job is to take the designer outfit and sketch them on the paper along with creative outfit.”
Sophia neophitou is the collection creative director decided to have six different collection for the show,
- The Road Ahead. which suppose to cover the different cultures and their color, different technique which all forming very unique to our universe.
- Secret Angel. This idea involves with Casablanca look with black and white film reflects the strong entity of seduction.
- Pink Nation. Sports kind of a thing but not sportswear and street style. Women who is active, fun loving and full of energy.
- Mountain Romance. It is a theme appears playful girl. She is a bit of hide in hill. She is the most feminine in all of these section. She represent the free spirit like to go out.
- Dark Angel. It is basically the dark part of the women so seductive all evil kind of a thing. harder sexier Gothic
- Bright Night Angel: Girl who is happy to be enjoyed, brightest character, chasing her dream.